Monday, February 13, 2012


My first novel, Under the Linden Tree, is soon to be released by EnCompass Editions in print and e-book format!


Bio:
A freelance writer of features and essays since 1991, I've been leading writing groups, formally and informally, since 1998. I have published short fiction in Philadelphia Stories, and memoir in Parlor Journal, the latter piece nominated for a Pushcart Prize. With an MFA in Creative Writing from Rosemont College, I teach freshman composition at Drexel University, Saint Joseph's University, do private one-on-one consultation with adult writers. My historical novel, Under the Linden Tree, has been published by Encompass Editions, and has won its 2009 Novel of Promise Award.

1 comment:

BarbieDee said...

Can't wait to read the book! Congratulations on it's publication and immenent release, Casey!
Barb D.